Saturday, August 23, 2008

The candidate for change, really?

So Obama picks Biden to be his Veep running mate.

I thought Obama was about change? Change in the sense that he's a new man bringing new ideas to the table to change the country and make it a better place. he's going to fix global warming and solve the energy issue. And he chose an old white guy, part of the Democratic establishment having spent over 40 years in the Senate. Change, huh?

I thought Obama's campaign was pinging McCain for being an "old white guy." And now the Democrats lassoed an old white guy from the Democratic collar and put a Vice Presidential saddle on him.

I think this election is going to be won by the guy who can blow it the least. Did McCain forget to take his ginseng this week? What do you mean he doesn't know how many houses he owns? At least give a non-answer rather than admit senility. Any grizzled political veteran like McCain should be able to give a non-answer in his sleep.

By the way, did you get the text? Me neither. I guess the gimick fizzled. I think the candidate for change may fizzle, too. I guess the oldest trick in the book (the insider leak) beat the newest technology to the punch. The only way to keep a secret is to NOT tell anyone.

1 comment:

Stitch said...

Personally, I can't think of a better pick. Then again, I do not want to see some inexperienced guy running this country.