Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Website

President Obama promised the Nation a website to track the Stimulus Bill money. Has anyone seen it? I sure hope they know where that money went especially after he criticized the Bush administration for not keeping track of the first TARP installment. Personally, I've never had good luck taunting or second guessing other's actions. I find that if I do taunt someone, I end up making a similar mistake in the future. I always have a moment of recognition like God flicking me in the back of the head and saying "did you just make the same dumbass mistake that Bozo did earlier?" Sure enough, it happens. If anyone finds this Stimulus website, send me the link please.

AJ

2 comments:

Gene said...

You are not the only one having problems tracking money in this day of "openness."

Seems the burden had been placed on the states spending the money. Wonder if that is a cost savings or no one knows what it's being spent on and this gives Obama a good place o nthe fence to bitch when the shit hits the fan.

AJ said...

Transparency and being able to look from the web was one of Obama's big selling points on the Spendulus Bill. He risks loosing credibility when he talks about fiscal responsibility in the future. Oh, what was I thinking??!!?